"Those who worship the Sword God find themselves surviving many battles."
The Sword God Shrine is a Collectible-tier sword stand that gives you Darkhearts. Like all melee weapons, it gives a burst of speed to the user. The only sword that gives more speed than the Darkheart is the Illumina. When players have this equipped, they gain 9 speed and +30 max HP.
Sword God Shrine used to be a life 20+ Reborn item making it the second Reborn that was not a dropper, upgrader, or furnace, the first being Righteous Will. This could no longer be obtained through Rebirth starting on March 31st 2016. It was made Collectible-tier along with several other weapon dispensers.
As of the Summer Update Patch 1.5 on May 30th 2017, the Darkheart had become usable again in Miners Haven, although the Sword God Shrine itself is still unobtainable. Its critical hit effect of draining a percentage of the opponent's health and healing the user is also included in-game, of which will also turn the opponent's body parts black.
- The Darkheart is one of the original swords in SFotH (Sword Fights on the Heights).
- On April 28, 2018, berezaa returned the Sword God Shrine for the first time but from the Masked Man for 200 Shards of Life.
- When the Darkheart colors any body parts black, the jumpscare sound from Five Nights at Freddy's 3 is played.
- Now with the Masked Man adding new sales, the Sword God Shrine is obtainable again, but costing 200 shards.
- One of this item can be placed down on your base to power the Book of Knowledge for 2500 "Knowledge Points".